New Everton Stadium

What moral point of view is that? When it got announced that we could potentially move mid-season loads where against it. Personally think moving mid-season without a few test events is bad planning. It was probably never going to happen anyway and it was a major mistake to even suggest we would move mid-season.
Morale not moral.

Several of you are hilarious - this was obviously the correct decision, the final logistical items including season ticket allocation, testing, etc are going to take real time and is complex

How many of the wools complaining actually even go the game ? I know for a fact one on ere proudly proclaims to haven't attended a game in years so I dont see why they're even bothered.

Several of you are hilarious - this was obviously the correct decision, the final logistical items including season ticket allocation, testing, etc are going to take real time and is complex
If it was the most obvious thing then why didn't they just tell everyone this would be a 2025/26 season move?

The club treat those fans like they're idiots or children that cant handle news.

Whenever new owners come in I sincerely hope they punt these clowns into the Mersey.

If it was the most obvious thing then why didn't they just tell everyone this would be a 2025/26 season move?

The club treat those fans like they're idiots or children that cant handle news.

Whenever new owners come in I sincerely hope they punt these clowns into the Mersey.
Cos we're ran by people who are incompetent

They just did tell you it’s a 2025/2026 season move, when did they say otherwise?

I really dont think they have.
How many of us thought we'd be still at Goodison for 2024/25 season? That just runs counter to all expectations. The club let those expectations rip and they did NOTHING to correct them.

Look at the level of surprise and consternation this news has had. But Chong hides behind a fan consulation with FAB to spare his blushes and some BS about 'honouring the Grand Old Lady'*.

Terrible decision.

Unforgivable IMO.

A kick in the bollocks for the fans.

Well done Everton.
YERRSSSSS! Dave has entered the chat!

giphy.gif

They just did tell you it’s a 2025/2026 season move, when did they say otherwise?

Don't talk daft.

No one on here was expecting anything other than a move for some point next season...not least because of the finances.

How are Everton without a pot to piss in running two football stadiums btw?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back