New Everton Stadium

im moss croft mate
chewing-dip.gif

There's commercial benefits to be gained from the last season of Goodison. We should be having events, tours, merchandise etc to raise money.

I would be unsure how much benefit we would get from say a January or February move to a new stadium. I'm sure we would make some more money, but how much I don't know. And would it be worth it, for all the lack of clarity over when we can move, going week to week not knowing when we can move potentially - I don't think so personally.
Mate we're talking about Everton here, we had a goalkeeper who was best mates with the US President after performing heroics at the World Cup and our US fans couldn't get Everton kits

Honestly some of you lot are never happy.

Damned if they do dammed if they don't.

Move in mid season - to early they don't have enough time to prep. Club will mess it up. Not prepared. It will be disaster. Should wait till the start of the new season.

Move in start of new seaon - my god what incompetence. Why can't they sort this out quicker. Utter contempt for the fans. Ridiculous we can't move mid season. We have clowns in charge.

The club have made a decision and now you all know. Stop crying faux outrage on the Internet. Celebrate Christmas and have a good time and look forward to our amazing new stadium!

Merry Christmas fellow blues !

A few years too late this comment but does anyone think the stadium looks a bit cookie cutter ? the location is great but the actual interior looks proper unimaginative, why couldn't they build some tonk mega stand behind the goal like spurs ? instead we going with the generic-looking interior of every other modern stadium in existence.

Hopefully they have loads of taxi’s outside the ground at the end to get people home unlike at Goodison now!! Beggars believe you can’t get a taxi outside Goodison after the game!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back