New Everton Stadium

Is the stadium lit up at night? Thinking of going tonight before heading to goodison
I took my arl fella (for his first game in a couple of years) and my daughter, her first ever game, to see BMD before we went to goodison. I'd been before and thought it was big but not massively tall, but this time as we drove down boundary street, the stadium looms high on the skyline, there are lots of work lights that light it up. It is very impressive and well worth a visit. even better if you can go for a few scoops in the BM pub

In a way, unfortunately yes. I know it means you lose a hard-core section of fans from the South but supply and demand.

Although the lower tier could be cheaper than the upper. So perhaps that could still be raucous enough. The upper with that view back to the city will be oversubscribed.

It will be lit up enough to see it clearly.
You mean you think the upper North will be oversubscribed? I would have thought all the Gwadys street folk would want to shift straight into the South Stand - or are we just talking about folk who are priced out of the south stand as the North will be cheapest?

IMG_9434.jpeg

Early days, but I really like the look of these. I love a bit of anodised aluminium, it has a nice warmth and diffused sheen to it.

Can’t wait to see the sunrise / sunset reflected in it.

Early days, but I really like the look of these. I love a bit of anodised aluminium, it has a nice warmth and diffused sheen to it.

Can’t wait to see the sunrise / sunset reflected in it.

Yep, we won't really see the full effect until a whole strip has been done to really show the curve off. I think it'll look Sue Perb

You mean you think the upper North will be oversubscribed? I would have thought all the Gwadys street folk would want to shift straight into the South Stand - or are we just talking about folk who are priced out of the south stand as the North will be cheapest?

The latter, I think the South Upper will be one of the more expensive areas and thus people might be tempted to go to the North which I imagine will be one of the cheaper areas in the ground. If you think the Gwladys holds over 10k and there will be 6k or so in the South lower something is going to have to give. That or a good potion of the Gwladys lids want/can pay extra.

The latter, I think the South Upper will be one of the more expensive areas and thus people might be tempted to go to the North which I imagine will be one of the cheaper areas in the ground. If you think the Gwladys holds over 10k and there will be 6k or so in the South lower something is going to have to give. That or a good potion of the Gwladys lids want/can pay extra.
Hope the South remains affordable for the lids, the ‘Blue Wave’ (🫣) will need their aggro to get the desired effect of the Gladys on roids.
Be disappointing if it turns in to a giant park end 😬

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back