New Everton Stadium

The latter, I think the South Upper will be one of the more expensive areas and thus people might be tempted to go to the North which I imagine will be one of the cheaper areas in the ground. If you think the Gwladys holds over 10k and there will be 6k or so in the South lower something is going to have to give. That or a good potion of the Gwladys lids want/can pay extra.
The North Upper is our first choice of seat, everyone will want to be in the South Stand but it will mean standing up all game and I cba with that. I think a seat near the front of the North Upper will be a great view. My seat now is in the Top Balc near the halfway line but I won't get a similar seat at BM without paying stupid money.

Hope the South remains affordable for the lids, the ‘Blue Wave’ (🫣) will need their aggro to get the desired effect of the Gladys on roids.
Be disappointing if it turns in to a giant park end 😬

It's why I think the South Lower will be more affordable. In most cases you would expect that to be reversed as you would usually pay more for a closer seat to the pitch.

The North Upper is our first choice of seat, everyone will want to be in the South Stand but it will mean standing up all game and I cba with that. I think a seat near the front of the North Upper will be a great view. My seat now is in the Top Balc near the halfway line but I won't get a similar seat at BM without paying stupid money.

Sounds sensible 👍

I'm been trying to second guess the pricing, but as all areas of Goodison are 'more or less' the same price (in same category) I don't see upper north being massively different, if at all, from upper east.

They weren't up until recently (single match day tickets), but yes now it's £55 for an adult across the board.

Season Ticket prices do still vary though, for instance a £90 swing from LG to the PE (15%):

Screenshot_20231222_180853_Chrome.jpg

They weren't up until recently (single match day tickets), but yes now it's £55 for an adult across the board.

Season Ticket prices do still vary though, for instance a £90 swing from LG to the PE (15%):

View attachment 239295
Thanks for sharing that.

Pointbremains though, if you remove the family enclosure, the prices are not wildly different, the biggest difference being 90 quid over a season. 4.70 ish.

By the way, what on earth makes the Park End so expensive? It's a soul sucking experience in there.

Thanks for sharing that.

Pointbremains though, if you remove the family enclosure, the prices are not wildly different, the biggest difference being 90 quid over a season. 4.70 ish.

By the way, what on earth makes the Park End so expensive? It's a soul sucking experience in there.
It's a newer stand, more room, better facilties.
Supposedly. plus a more genial clientele

Thanks for sharing that.

The Park End is the one place ive not ever sat in. What makes it so bad? Ive had seats quite a few times in the lower Gwladys and the ones i get from general sale are always heavily obstructed - i aways think it would be great to be unobstructed just behind the goal in the centre. But i always think ill try the Park End next time....but can never getva seat.

The Park End is the one place ive not ever sat in. What makes it so bad? Ive had seats quite a few times in the lower Gwladys and the ones i get from general sale are always heavily obstructed - i aways think it would be great to be unobstructed just behind the goal in the centre. But i always think ill try the Park End next time....but can never getva seat.

The Park End seats are the most comfortable (GA) in the ground. Feels a lot more roomier and you get a great view. Think @BNJ1878 is talking about the other people that frequent the stand. They are generally quiet unless we are 3 nill up and they leave after 75 minutes.

The Park End seats are the most comfortable (GA) in the ground. Feels a lot more roomier and you get a great view. Think @BNJ1878 is talking about the other people that frequent the stand. They are generally quiet unless we are 3 nill up and they leave after 75 minutes.

More roomier and better facilities in the concourse in the park end I thought.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back