New Everton Stadium

The Park End is the one place ive not ever sat in. What makes it so bad? Ive had seats quite a few times in the lower Gwladys and the ones i get from general sale are always heavily obstructed - i aways think it would be great to be unobstructed just behind the goal in the centre. But i always think ill try the Park End next time....but can never getva seat.
Sat there for the first time against Newcastle. Didn't like it.

Am Paddock a man through and through.

Sat there for the first time against Newcastle. Didn't like it.

Am Paddock a man through and through.
Neither have I, although I can appreciate why it may be to the taste of some - more space and able to sit; for me, it's the same with the Top Balcony.

I've been in the Lower Gwladys now for donkey's years, but when I've sat somewhere else I've always found the Paddock or Upper Gwladys the places I've liked.

Others wouldn't like where I sit (errr stand) because you're constantly on your feet and the amenities are far from ideal, but it is what I like and am use to.

Some people, for whatever reason, can't appreciate a bit of humour and friendly tribalism. In reality, it's a case of each to their own or horses for courses.

Neither have I, although I can appreciate why it may be to the taste of some - more space and able to sit; for me, it's the same with the Top Balcony.

I've been in the Lower Gwladys now for donkey's years, but when I've sat somewhere else I've always found the Paddock or Upper Gwladys the places I've liked.

Others wouldn't like where I sit (errr stand) because you're constantly on your feet and the amenities are far from ideal, but it is what I like and am use to.

Some people, for whatever reason, can't appreciate a bit of humour and friendly tribalism. In reality, it's a case of each to their own or horses for courses.
I've always had a soft spot for the Family enclosure aswell. Was my first ever season ticket way back when I was a boy in short shorts.

I've sat/stood in every stand. 20yrs in the Gwladys, upper but mainly lower and now coming up for 30yrs in the Park end. The Park end is far superior to the lower Gwladys for view and relative comfort. As a consequence, it is more expensive, so generally attracts a slightly older demographic than the Street end lower. It also has a premium seat section served by lounges in the middle, almost splitting the stand into two general admission areas. Despite it being just over half the capacity of the Street end it generally holds its own with the opposite end in terms of making noise. The older average age might make it slightly less fanatical, but you have to remember that most of its patrons served their time in the Gwladys St, old Park end and paddock/enclosure, (which were all at least equally as boisterous as our traditional home end, remember the enclosure in the 80s?). So it's all a bit of a myth about the Park end.
Sat in the Family as a kid then the Lower Gwladys from about 12 when i started going with my mates. Dived in the Park End when it was built, 94 or 95 I think. Been back in the Lower Gwladys for about 10 years now with my lads. There's no comparison in atmosphere. The Gwladys blows it out of the water. On the very rare occasion the Park End is up for it (2 or 3 times a season if you're lucky) it's half decent but the amount of games it is slient for the full 90 is mad.

It's why I think the South Lower will be more affordable. In most cases you would expect that to be reversed as you would usually pay more for a closer seat to the pitch.

Sounds sensible 👍
1000010628.webp

This shows Liverpools season ticket prices and where they charge different prices for nearer seats/better views in the same stand. I would be surprised if we charged more so this would probably be the Upper limit. I would not be surprised if we had a much greater range of prices than we have at Goodison

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back