New Everton Stadium

Vile stuff.

My mum was a big fan of a Campari and lemonade back in the day.

Me and my younger brother found a bottle in the house one night, I was 14 he was 12, when mam n dad were out and cousin was minding us.
Me and Mick drank half a bottle each.
Bad move.
Stupid move.
Sick everywhere.
Carnage
Mick fell down the stairs then into the gap between the fridge and the wall and got stuck spewing all over himself, while I redecorated the whole of upstairs with a red coloured, sickly sweet smelling spew.

We blamed the cousin for making us drink it.
He never minded us again funnily enough.

Never drank a drop of it after that lollollollol
Ahh the folly of youth.

Ahh the folly of youth.
Still turns my stomach the thought of drinking it near 40 years later lol
vomitar-to-vomit.gif

Be careful where you pick. At the moment my seat goes in cup games when they take the full allocation which isn't great
I mentioned this here a few months ago, it would make sense for the club not to offer STs at BMD in the north east upper corner (which will be the extended away cup allocation area), keep those seats as match-by-match seats only, and it will save the hassle of having to move STHs elsewhere when teams take their full cup allocation

Just watched SS Skies' latest drone. Very good it is, too. There was a discussion a few pages back about the concrete steps on the west side. Looking at the footage of one getting installed, at least to my untrained eyes, it looks like very high grade, very white cement. Looks almost polished. I suspect that is the finish we will be getting and I think it looks fantastic.

Vile stuff.

Me and my younger brother found a bottle in the house one night, I was 14 he was 12, when mam n dad were out and cousin was minding us.
Bad move.
Stupid move.
Sick everywhere.
Carnage
Mick fell down the stairs then into the gap between the fridge and the wall and got stuck spewing all over himself, while I redecorated the whole of upstairs with a red coloured, sickly sweet smelling spew.

Aah, memories, some corkers in here.

Vile stuff.

Bad move.
Stupid move.
Sick everywhere.
Carnage

These images are burnt on my eyes, Limbs lol and Red, must have irked a little being the colour of the devil lol

So funny this lol

View attachment 247588
This place is gonna be the envy of football. The images it throws up every other day are amazing.
And it ain't finished yet.

Gonna be stunning
Indeed it will. Envy is quite a strong emotion as is fear of change. I do wonder if certain competitor clubs with influence are quite comfortable with the ongoing application of PSR rules, iffy VAR and a season of no penalties happening same time as this masterpiece is coming literally out of the water. Know your place Everton.

If we manage to stay up this and next season and start in BMD with new owners, well...

Another question I've asked a couple of times is regards the lifts. Do we know how big they are? I was in one at James Street station a few days ago and they are enormous. Wonder if they'll be that big? Or will most of us be going up on an escalator? Or walking?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back