New Everton Stadium

I read very recently that two very rich guys to whom Moshiri owes hem a great deal of money and who put in millions to help finance the construction of BMD offered to help the club out of it's finance problems they had a plan. Their plan was forgo on the repayment of the debts if BMD was signed over to them and the club would be tenants. They would open the stadium for other events in addition to football.

What does anyone think on that ?

I read very recently that two very rich guys to whom Moshiri owes hem a great deal of money and who put in millions to help finance the construction of BMD offered to help the club out of it's finance problems they had a plan. Their plan was forgo on the repayment of the debts if BMD was signed over to them and the club would be tenants. They would open the stadium for other events in addition to football.

Link to where you read it?

Waste of time building it if we don’t get the benefits from it

This was at Finch Farm last week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_164054.webp
    Screenshot_20240408_164054.webp
    102.4 KB · Views: 11

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back