New Everton Stadium

Are there any renders of the the roof with solar panels fitted? I don’t recall seeing any.
I knew there was a solar farm being fitted but assumed it was on the flat roof section of the West structure for some reason.

Lots of money around. Despite what they tell you
Agree plenty of money around getting spent on 3k + STs and plenty of 100k + range rovers. Unfortunately all the 💰 seems to go to those who certainly dont need any more of it. Always amazes me when i see multi millionaires like Gary Linekar doing Walkers crisps adverts. Are they that greedy they just cant say no and have to grab an even bigger slice of the pie.

Agree plenty of money around getting spent on 3k + STs and plenty of 100k + range rovers. Unfortunately all the 💰 seems to go to those who certainly dont need any more of it. Always amazes me when i see multi millionaires like Gary Linekar doing Walkers crisps adverts. Are they that greedy they just cant say no and have to grab an even bigger slice of the crisp
Couldn't help myself lol

Agree plenty of money around getting spent on 3k + STs and plenty of 100k + range rovers. Unfortunately all the 💰 seems to go to those who certainly dont need any more of it. Always amazes me when i see multi millionaires like Gary Linekar doing Walkers crisps adverts. Are they that greedy they just cant say no and have to grab an even bigger slice of the pie.
Haha were you second choice?

We know about the Fan Zone but are there any details of bars inside the stadium for us peasants who don't want to pay thousands per season ?
The renders don't look promising.

images.webp

I don't have that much faith in the waiting list numbers tbh. I know several people who only joined in the last few years who are only at the low thousands on the list. I suppose a good way to sell more corporate-lite packages is to mention long waiting lists, and allow the well-heeled to jump the Queue. The longer the list, the better.

That said, football is more popular than ever, so you never know. I've read of several clubs now having large waiting lists. The other thing to remember is many people joined those lists when season tickets were considerably cheaper than now, nevermind when BMD opens. So actual take-up could much less.... in which case 53k may be just right.
I think we all need to take a minute to mark this momentus occasion. Tom suggesting the club may have got something right regarding the stadium :D 😉

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back