New Everton Stadium

Really enjoying watching the West Plaza coming on. The fan plaza will look great, but the steps with the cladding and water will look stunning in the summer.

Anyone know what the plan is for the area between us and the Utilities plant? Was that always open? Are we putting a wall or fencing there? I dont remember seeing it on any of the original pictures/videos.

Can you go and cellotape it together mate, i don't like it.

If we look at the South East corner where it's still semi uncovered, you can see the framing that is different to all other ribs (two smaller ones) that divides the South stand from the East to allow them to move independently, the gap runs over the roof too:

Screenshot_20240602_133654_YouTube.jpg

I can't say for sure they will try to mask these up, I doubt they would be too visible at ground level though.

These things are common along large expanses of steelwork and generally you don't notice. For instance Titanic's superstructure had two such gaps.

If we look at the South East corner where it's still semi uncovered, you can see the framing that is different to all other ribs (two smaller ones) that divides the South stand from the East to allow them to move independently, the gap runs over the roof too:

View attachment 259325

I can't say for sure they will try to mask these up, I doubt they would be too visible at ground level though.

These things are common along large expanses of steelwork and generally you don't notice. For instance Titanic's superstructure had two such gaps.
And look what happened to that!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back