New Everton Stadium

Wow! Go buy your own drone and spend a lot of time and effort to bring fellow blues weekly footage then. You obviously think you could do better.

Kudos to all the posters who share their work with us!
baby-girl-middle-finger.gif

Wow! Go buy your own drone and spend a lot of time and effort to bring fellow blues weekly footage then. You obviously think you could do better.

Kudos to all the posters who share their work with us!

We are all grateful they do what they do, they do however miss stuff, which is okay to pick up on.

A lot of the time it could be deliberate, as they'll get more comments that way which helps grow their channel. Which is okay as the game's the game.

It's a bit like watching panto with most of these videos. Where are the rolls for the roof?

It's behind you...on the roof, like in place where they should be!
The rolls being discussed are the aluminium ones which would fall through the roof if they where put up top, the rolls he spots are insulation used to support the final layer of roof as it is Extruded from the blue container.
Give him credit for turning up 2-3 times a week controlling that drone and trying to pick things out on an iPhone screen 😉

The rolls being discussed are the aluminium ones which would fall through the roof if they where put up top, the rolls he spots are insulation used to support the final layer of roof as it is Extruded from the blue container.
Give him credit for turning up 2-3 times a week controlling that drone and trying to pick things out on an iPhone screen 😉

This is where we get all crosswires happening, BUT we are talking about the final layer. They have laid a load on the East stand (towards the South end). It now goes up to where they have added the new barrel cladding as it works it's way to the middle.

This is where we get all crosswires happening, BUT we are talking about the final layer. They have laid a load on the East stand (towards the South end). It now goes up to where they have added the new barrel cladding as it works it's way to the middle.
The final roofing rolls are on the floor close to the east stand ready to be put in the container.

I don't miss stuff on purpose, I'm just a dozy arse

To be honest Baz I wouldn't put you in that category anyhow. I might be wrong but you don't appear to be doing this to drum up your channel or want to make a living (or part living) from YouTube.

A while back I watched a video on how to promote and grow channels and the bloke who was fairly successful in YouTube terms was saying if you say something factual everyone nods and agrees but aren't compelled to comment. If you make a mistake however or say something that might not be true, you get a thousand comments telling you that. They added something along the lines you can't get everything wrong or try to antagonise your viewers, as you want them to come back and like the video also. So there is a balance to strike.

Ever since I watched that I've chilled out a bit when I see/hear the line that is more than likely designed to generate discussion shall we say.

I have no probs them doing this and if they are not doing it on purpose then perhaps they should be!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back