New Everton Stadium

Totally. MLS US sides - those in the newer stadia anyway - engage their 'customers' more effectively via their phones once in the stadium. Buy food/drink, skip the queue, buy merc and collect it, vote for MOTM, vote on halftime music etc..

Like it or not, its coming.
I know Friedkin made a lot of his money through the automotive industry, but I didn’t think he’d take it this far. Where the hell are they going to store them all in the stadium?!

You know they are filling the channel there with water, right? So the old dock wall being visible there is no different than the Nelson Dock wall being visible all the way down the south stand.

This one is inside the stadium Allen.

Not sure it wise to have multi million pound players crashing into that when they slide tackle to give a corner

The advertising hoardings will sit in front of that wall.

This one is inside the stadium Allen.

The advertising hoardings will sit in front of that wall.
Ah, you’re not talking about the one in the channel? That also gets focus in the video!

Edit: that’ll be under the pitch, surely.

IMG_0672.webp

It was down in the docs as a point of interest. I guess only the top few inches will be visible (if they continue with it). I'll see if I can dig out the picture.
Thanks.

I've had a flick through the planning docs (it's always such a chore doing that!) and I can't see anything. But the planning portal has changed and there are loads of associated applications and I don't have time to work through all of them...

I have had a look at some renders, and I can't see any sign of it on those... it really looks to me from the drone footage that it won't be visible above ground, but perhaps I'm wrong.

16eve2.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back