New Everton Stadium

I hate the separation in the middle is that a regulation for rail seating or something? Does anyone know what it is for, I would rather it was just one big stand like Spurs.
It's a 'super-riser', so that people in the first few rows of the seated upper portion of the stand can see over the heads of those standing on the back rows of the lower portion.

In theory, you won't see much of that once the ground is full - as long as everyone is standing in the lower part of the stand.

It's a 'super-riser', so that people in the first few rows of the seated upper portion of the stand can see over the heads of those standing on the back rows of the lower portion.

In theory, you won't see much of that once the ground is full - as long as everyone is standing in the lower part of the stand.

They're not wrong with using the term "super riser", judging by the height of the seats on the lower tier, you'd need to be about 9ft tall before you got in the way of the front row seats in the upper tier

They had to factor in arms, jumping and elaborate headwear.
That's great news, it means I can now wear this in support of Dave's best mate Texas Dan, and not annoy anyone sat behind me

Screenshot 2024-06-19 142024.png

Do we know that for certain? I drink far more quickly if I'm sat down. Not sure if I do, just hope someone from the club is reading this.
There's nothing I've seen in the plans for GA except concourses. All the bars look like they're part of the 'All' experience. Probably didn't want to infringe on the Village St etc offerings but does seem like an opportunity missed.

Stands are parabolas, so they'll have say 15 rows at x gradient, 15 rows y, 15 rows Z etc, going steeper each time. It's to do with sightlines and c values as they call them.

The larger a stand is the less choice you have over steepness.

I don't know if it is still the case but the maximum was 34 degrees.

What people often don't realise is that the treads, ie legroom, plays a massive part in your steepness. Less legroom means the steeper and closer you are. More legroom is shallower meaning your risers, ie step, must be raised to get a higher gradient, and therefore further away.

So when people ask for legroom plus steep stands, they're in essence asking to be further away.
Yeah. There will be nothing like the views the upper tiers give us at Goodison. I'm relatively close to the front of the TB and am bracing for being a lot further back at BMD.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back