New Everton Stadium

Have you seen the size of the buggers in town? Some of them will steal your wallet and bird. And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Not even joking here, I was in a cafe in my home town last week and there was an injured pigeon sat in a door way. I mentioned to the person working that I might be a good idea to call the RSPCA (I know, it's only a pigeon)
I went back the next day, and she told me that a seagull came along, and ate it! Swallowed it whole 😳 absolute madness

Not even joking here, I was in a cafe in my home town last week and there was an injured pigeon sat in a door way. I mentioned to the person working that I might be a good idea to call the RSPCA (I know, it's only a pigeon)
I went back the next day, and she told me that a seagull came along, and ate it! Swallowed it whole 😳 absolute madness

It’s funny you say that, living in town I’ve seen the same thing with a black bird.

Also during lockdown I saw them rip apart peoples food delivery bags when they where dropped outside the flat building numerous times.

Jokes aside they will be an issue if they have food stalls at the fan zone.

Luckily we have @tommye to fill them in.

It’s funny you say that, living in town I’ve seen the same thing with a black bird.

Also during lockdown I saw them rip apart peoples food delivery bags when they where dropped outside the flat building numerous times.

That's a good point that in regards to the food zones. Maybe some overhead netting or something might help?

BM is 30.74m to the top of the bowl. The AR stand is 36.09 to the top of its roof. That is at least 4m above the last row, could be 5m. So at largest it will be 32.09m and less than a metre and a half taller, but could be as little as 35cm taller if it was 5.

I'll let you decide, how many metres do you think from the marked point is to the top of the terracing.

View attachment 261614
Is 30.74 definitely the measurement to the top of BMD bowl?

Not doubting you btw, just a bit surprised as Spurs back row is is 33m.

we need to give the drone guys some armaments for their drones, zap the buggers out of the skies.

Is 30.74 definitely the measurement to the top of BMD bowl?

Not doubting you btw, just a bit surprised as Spurs back row is is 33m.

To the bowl is given as 38.04, subtract 7.30 to get from sea level to ground.

Screenshot_20240620_214213_Gallery.jpg

Looking at this again, it does measure to the top of the back wall which looks to be around 1.5-7 in height. So we would need to take away that if we were going last row against the AR's last row. Still it would be probably within 3m of each other which I would still call within the ball park.

Will have to take your word for that… I joined a few years after you! My memories on this are folk generally being dead against it.

Only 15k voted for it out of 36k ballot papers. Over 10k voted against and almost 11k abstained. That was after a hobson's choice vote of Kirkby or nothing. KEIOC had just a few short weeks to put up a counter argument. Within a few weeks of ballot it began to unravel as KEIOC started to pick apart the various lies underpinning it. Long before the public inquiry, not a single poll on any EFC forum I can remember showed more than a few percent support for it. Pretty much the only people still posting in favour of it on toffeeweb were club stooges. By the time the inquiry was complete even the club had dropped it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back