New Everton Stadium

Lids!

1720038470661.png

I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies in advance, but when this is completed around Christmas / New Year, what's the schedule thereafter in terms of test events?

Also, given that it'll be about 8 months to the new season will there be any chance to tour the new stadium?

I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies in advance, but when this is completed around Christmas / New Year, what's the schedule thereafter in terms of test events?

Also, given that it'll be about 8 months to the new season will there be any chance to tour the new stadium?

We can't even sort out what friendlies are happening within the next 6 weeks, so do you think anyone at the club thinks 6 months in advance?

We can't even sort out what friendlies are happening within the next 6 weeks, so do you think anyone at the club thinks 6 months in advance?

The stadium side of things is a completely different kettle of fish. It's been run with efficiency.

I cant imagine Everton wanting an idle facility up to August 2025. No chance. They'll want that stadium bringing in cash straight after it gets the safety certificate. So they must have ideas for paid events that can be helping us out financially.

The stadium side of things is a completely different kettle of fish. It's been run with efficiency.

I cant imagine Everton wanting an idle facility up to August 2025. No chance. They'll want that stadium bringing in cash straight after it gets the safety certificate. So they must have ideas for paid events that can be helping us out financially.

They've indicated that they want the men's team to be the first official (non test event).

I'd agree with your point that people will be able to buy a tour of the place beforehand. There may also be room events outside in the plaza.

That said if the new owners come in and they can make money from a concert or two within the stadium itself, then this could change quickly.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back