New Everton Stadium

Also, people are getting fatter I have noticed and this trend is only going to continue as innovations in pizza toppings continue to hit the market.

Has anyone allowed for this or are we going to wait for people to get wedged in bucket seats?

Disgrace

Also, people are getting fatter I have noticed and this trend is only going to continue as innovations in pizza toppings continue to hit the market.

Has anyone allowed for this or are we going to wait for people to get wedged in bucket seats?

Disgrace
I can confirm I've jumped 2 trouser sizes in a year... it's something that should be considered.

I can confirm I've jumped 2 trouser sizes in a year... it's something that should be considered.
family-guy-stewie-griffin.gif

Almost every morning on my way into work I’ll pop into Home and Bargain; the best part of the day is turning right out the car park and onto regent road and just seeing that beast just sitting there.

I hope the club work with the council and coat the entire area with street banners, flags, murals.
I hope so too. It can be done in a stylish way without going overboard. And Royal Blue is the perfect colour for it. I also hope they will make full but tasteful use of lighting, particularly on the east and west plazas but within and around the stadium generally, to enhance the look at night. We have to maximise the location and the wow factor as much as we can.

Was thinking the other day, be great if some of the Drone lads did some footage and vids of Goodison for future generations.
Think it would be great to get some walk-throughs of all the concourse areas too, as this will probably be what is forgotten quickest.... plus that view when you first walk out onto the stand. Still gets me every time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back