New Everton Stadium

I'm going to have to come up with some trick to override my OCD about the vents not being evenly spaced along the barrel.
This is basically my only gripe about the stadium so far and it’s a very small one. Maybe there is a reason why they have to be certain sizes but I would have thought they could have made them symmetrical. But then again I’m not an architect so maybe they have to be those sizes to specifically match the vents behind them.

I'm going to have to come up with some trick to override my OCD about the vents not being evenly spaced along the barrel.

Just think about the barrel symmetry on either side of north-south axis i.e. the vents are the same spacing on both the east and west barrels.

IMG_1594.webp

Absolutely no jealousy and definitely no personal beef, i dont know the guy.

Just purely opinion.

God forbid on a forum like.

I hope to see no negative opinions from any of you on any of our players, staff, fans, or anyone for that matter.

As for only watching his videos, you are missing out on tons of great content.

Each to their own opinions mate, he seems alright to me. Imo if any blue on the EFC YouTube spectrum is up their own arse it’s that fella from the midlands, those thumbnails for his videos posing like he’s auditioning for tv ads for either Gillette razors or Luxury Bog paper

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back