New Everton Stadium

Seeing the men walking on the surface above the upper south stand concourse makes me think it has the potential to be another concourse in the future?
I've asked that question myself at least twice. It seems it is destined to be a void. I'm baffled to be honest. It just seems like a waste of space completely to me. Could it not be used? Even with just table and benches where you could have your pint bought below?

I've asked that question myself at least twice. It seems it is destined to be a void. I'm baffled to be honest. It just seems like a waste of space completely to me. Could it not be used? Even with just table and benches where you could have your pint bought below?

The M&S arena has a lot of “voids” which seems mad when they built a tiny and compact VIP area in the outer concourse where literally one of the urinals has a supporting steel beam over it making the user have to move their head whilst they pee.

Stinks of corruptive business practices.

Anyway on the stadium, I’m with you being baffled about not using the space; especially when that upper area will give better views of the city when the other developments start.

Looks much better with our new badge.
1000100820.webp

28 bars means you can do each one of them to numb the pain of a 3-0 home defeat to Ipswich. Tremendous!!!

More room for the staff to get trained. At goodison I went to one of the Guinness machines at the poor young lady was given the wrong plastic glasses as they fill from below.

Poor girl kept trying the same glasses 4 times despite my pleas they’re not the right ones

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back