New Everton Stadium

I just cant see how it'll be complete in that timeframe. Yeah they are making good progress but there's a ton of stuff still to do.
And i watch most of the drone vids

With the channel, I assume there will be flowing water between the docks occasionally, in which case, what controls the flow?
I assume these are the original gates
IMG_9204.jpeg

but it look like it’s permanently sealed under the south end bridge.

Isn't the handover date 11 November with Everton to takeover responsibility for whatever needs doing afterwards? I'm assuming the club haven't publicly committed to a 'final' completion date and not sure we'd notice the difference externally, anyway.

Tell you what, if you want to really appreciate what we're getting here at Bramley Moore, go and look at the YouTube videos of the Anfield stadium updates just for a laugh.

THIS IS NOT A BITTER-NESS THING BUT...

It looks a show.
The roof is plastic.
They've painted the doors red and it contrasts with the brick, with the dark grey, with the, with the... (Like I said, it looks a show)
Where each stand is connected, it looks like its been forced together.
It's situated in Anfield.

Then look at Bramley Moore again. 😅 :drunk:

Few saying on the artist formally known as Twitter - that its 11 weeks to completion.
Think it’s 11 weeks until Laing hand it over, they’re only responsible for the construction of the stadium and a few other things. The club are bringing in different companies to lay the Everton Way stones, fit out the hospitality, club shop etc. All of that stuff will continue into the new year.

See a fair few getting soaked in the rain at Spurs ground, often held up as the best stadium, so looks like our roof isn’t the only one at a modern stadium that doesn’t completely prevent spectators getting rained on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back