New Everton Stadium

Yes, less public transport, less access roads, less parking area somehow makes it more convenient. It's magic. Be easier for me tho.
Cmon Tom, public transport will get addressed so that’s a non-issue. They will add new services or tweak some that already serve GP.

GP is awful and a nightmare for access roads and car parking, same as our old place in across the park, why will BMD be any worse?

I drive now to GP and I’m only in west derby, I could walk it l but dont with the two kids and its prob a hangover from when I lived in Huyton.

I know I won’t be driving to BMD, so someone can have my spec! 😉

Less than a year and still no site of a seating plan!

I’m sure this has been touched on numerous times in the 7509 pages here but you would have thought we would have had something y now, even a hint to say they (whoever they are) are looking at it!

There is very little in there that a team I was leading 10 years ago weren't implementing. Amazing the difference it makes having the press.....

Not knocking it, as it all good stuff, but the whole DfMA is the future, LOR are showing the way is absolute horseshit tbqhwy.

In fact, my last 10 years of employment has been based on me ensuring that consultants have a better understanding of installation practices to design for installation, rather than just crayon drawings that they effectively chucked out for many years. Buro Happold doing it for this one project isn't a showcase of their amazing capabilities, it's actually an admittance that they've finally had to change.
Nothing worse than an engineer who doesn’t know one end of a spanner from the other designing plant
They must think the stores are full of skyhooks 👍

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back