New Everton Stadium

Just wondering if the away locker room is going to be identical to the home one
No, it’s going to be basic as is the way in most English stadia.

Goodison’s away dressing room is an absolute toilet as I remember. I saw it on a tour years ago.

It’ll be better than that - it’ll no doubt be better than the home dressing room at Goodison, which is pokey as most of us know.

If we’re hosting euro matches that might be tricky if the designated home team get better facilities then the away one

It's a pretty normal thing. Think they toss to decide who are the designated 'home' team, or it is baked into the original draw.

The away dressing rooms will still be very smart and fairly sizeable, just nothing compared to the home ones, especially with the warm up track and hydrotherapy pools attached

Hard to get to this new gaff.

Just thought i'd lob a hand grenade in to the discussion again and bugger off🤣

Think I can do better than that my friend...

@maccavennie I still think this person sitting here is going to have problems seeing the corner flag

Screenshot_20240909_214054_Gallery.jpg

:D

Think I can do better than that my friend...

@maccavennie I still think this person sitting here is going to have problems seeing the corner flag

View attachment 272614

:D

Me too mate. The lower section of the away is standing but that upper section is seating. If it was the other way round i think it would be fine. It definitely looks like 3 rows in that corner will be affected but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also mate, you know in the West Stand Upper tier, right in the middle on the front row there are no seats. It looks like it would be for wheelchair users but I can't see where they would get access. Or is that where press/commentary would sit?

Me too mate. The lower section of the away is standing but that upper section is seating. If it was the other way round i think it would be fine. It definitely looks like 3 rows in that corner will be affected but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also mate, you know in the West Stand Upper tier, right in the middle on the front row there are no seats. It looks like it would be for wheelchair users but I can't see where they would get access. Or is that where press/commentary would sit?

that you in the hat?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back