New Everton Stadium

As I said I understand that and it kind of makes sense, but I'd still prefer us to play there first - maybe tours of the stadium or anything else before that, a showmatch, whatever, okay, but I personally wouldn't want the first thing that happens there to be an old man's concert like.
The stadium tour would be a good earner, especially on match days, when there would be a good number of people in the area that would love to have a look at the stadium and all the areas they would not normally have access to. I think nowadays there has to be a number of events held there with lower attendances before they`ll get to hold a full house attended game there.
The one thing that would maybe would make them not hold concerts or too many events would be the effect too many events would have on the playing surface. The last thing we want a few games into next season would be for the playing surface to cut up badly because it was n`t given enough time to bed in before the season started. Wembley and Cardiff had problems after both stadiums were redeveloped.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back