Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

I like the big walls also. It's unique and gives it a strong look which I like

I also like the wall, I think it retains part of that feeling of turning the corner to see Goodison in all its glory kind of just appear in front of you between the houses. Not quite to the same extent, as you can see much of it over the wall anyway, but it's just.l that feeling of walking into something.

I also like the wall, I think it retains part of that feeling of turning the corner to see Goodison in all its glory kind of just appear in front of you between the houses. Not quite to the same extent, as you can see much of it over the wall anyway, but it's just.l that feeling of walking into something.
Yes, I totally agree. And then that extra buzz will be immense when you walk through the wall turnstile. We have inherited a piece of the city's history with the build of our new home. It looks fantastic

I know its heritage blah blah blah but anyone else reckon it would look a lot better if you knocked down or part knocked down that old dock wall?
Are we even load to knock it down, It’s listed isn’t it? We had to restore the space around the new gates with the original brick and had to get permission to do that I believe.

Sent to me late last night

Goodison to BMD Transition

Phase 1 Reconciliation - this will start W/C 21st October. Everyone will receive an email from Colin Chong to advise on the transition to BMD, which is going to be based on Tenusre. You will receive an email in that week (not sure on the day) which will have your name, client ref, address, DOB & Email address. It will tell you how many years you have held your season ticket for (maximum will be 23 as that’s the data they hold it for). It does not matter if this has not been consecutive seasons, it’s total season tickets in the past 23 years. If you are happy with the information they provide you don’t need to do anything. If anything is wrong, the email will tell you how to amend what’s wrong, and if you disagree with the tenure they give, you have the opportunity to appeal this with evidence. You will need to appeal within the time frame they give you or the information will move forward into BMD as it is.

Phase 2 Education - In November (not sure when, but after phase one is complete) they will start to send out information about BMD in great details. They are going to release full details on each stand which will include view from the block (not individual seat views) concourse details, what the concourse will have, sell, how far exits are, how long the walk is from the entrance, literally everything. They will release each stand in an order starting with North and finishing with south. After that will release the price of each stand and the ranges within each stand. They will also send a link out to a bit of a questionnaire, what view do you like side/behind goal, do want atmosphere yes/no, do you want quick exits yes/no etc, then the result of that questionnaire will suggest a stands that is best suited to your requirements. As a helping tool to decide.

Waiting list people will also get told at this time if they will qualify for a ST at BMD and their window. They are still refusing to give us a figure on how many will be offered a ST because they said until they know how many people renew they can’t give a concrete answer. So they will go with a figure they are giving out as definite new ones (again wouldn’t give the figure as it’s not confirmed still) and when people don’t renew the new ones will increase and people will be told when they qualify.

Phase 3 On Sale - In December the club will then release the dates the season tickets will go on sale and in what increments it will be. Very similar to away games. 22+ years will be window one and have 5th Jan to 9th Jan to purchase. 20+ gears will be window 2 and have 10th Jan to 14tn Jan for example. The season tickets will go on sale in early January. You have to pick you seat online (they will do face to face sales at Goodison, but they are not encouraging this) and at this point when you click on the seat you want, you will get a view from your seat. If you pay in one hit you then proceed to payment and it’s done. If you do the direct debit, you will then sign up for that, but you have to contact Premium Credit or you seat will be released, which is different to how it works now.

It will be in max groups of 6 at a time, they are trying to increase this but it can’t be promised.

If you have 5 people in your group on 23+ years and 1 at 19+ years and you all want to sit together, the whole group will have to wait for the window of the 19+ if they want to guarantee 6 together.

If you have a child in your group, you have the option to sit in the family enclosure. You can only sit here with an under 18. Also if you have an under 18, you can’t sit in the lower South Stand, this will be an over 18.

Also if you do have an under 18 in your group their tenure is being worked out differently. It’s their tensure vs their age. So if a kid has had a season ticket for 5 years but their age is 10, they will be in tenure of 10+ not 5+

They will be releasing FAQ’s in due course on everything, but if you have any questions fire them over and I can get answers if I can

Never mind all of that. How much will it be for a pint in general admission? :dance:

1728572546516.webp

The barrel going on the roof underneath the curved barrel has gone in really quickly on the South Stand. This is off Mister Drone's midweek update video from yesterday. Looks brilliant.

If anything is wrong, the email will tell you how to amend what’s wrong, and if you disagree with the tenure they give, you have the opportunity to appeal this with evidence. You will need to appeal within the time frame they give you or the information will move forward into BMD as it is.

I have got this horrible feeling that they won't have the correct information for me. I wish I'd kept my season ticket cards and books over the years. :(

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back