New Everton Stadium

£500 for a new wing mirror when I went years ago after a baboon sat on it and it snapped off. Only consolation was he hit the ground like a sack of what he’d just been smearing on my window. Looking back my car escaped in better shape than my Dad’s when he parked near the ground for a night game he took me too. Paid a kid a few quid to look after it and we came back to find the windows smashed and and the roof caved in. The little sod waved at us from down the street, opened his tracksuit top to show off his Liverpool shirt, flicked us the V’s and ran off. I hope the baboon lived a happy life.

I thought you were going to say the lad opened his trackie top and it turned out it was 1 of the baboons from Knowlsley Safari park.

But i guess that would've been a bit far fetched

You've waited 10 years, your less than a year away from being able to buy that foot long hot dog you've been dreaming of since 2014.
If John Textor had succeeded he'd have bought in yard long hot dogs in baguettes imported in from the Lyon franchise.

Much better than Mosh's teeny weiners and blue Bill's chipolata insults to length

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back