New ground, let me run this one by you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
We seemed to be heading for a traumatic division within the club regarding the move to Kirkby with the council saying they want EFC to stay in Liverpool although there are no alternative sites available. What if we bought Analfield plot and redeveloped there, it was our pitch to begin with. The parking problem could be solved with a joint parking area between both grounds. The council could insist that this becomes part and parcel of any planning decisions made for the [Poor language removed]. Just a thought lets hear from you because I don't think anyone else has come up with such a revolutionary idea.(y)

haha, that's so crazy it might just work :lol:

But honestly, would we WANT to have our stadium there? No, didn't think so

Surely the same problem exits on the Anfeild site i.e. not enough space for redevelopment hence the [Poor language removed] moving. I think if we moved to that site it would stink of a lack of ambition. Personally i think the point of a move is not only to create finaces for the club in the present, but also to find a site that can be developed over the years and into the future as the clubs, football and societies needs change.

I think the Anfeild idea is innovative monty but i woundnt like to it happen.

Last edited:

same problem exists with moving into anfield as staying at goodison... we dont have any money to 1/ buy it from the filth 2/ redevelop it 3/ get hold of enough fabreeze to remove the stink of kopite from our old home.

slowly but surely deadline day is looming, bill said no kirkby he might have to stand aside, can the club afford not to move? can the politicians allow a major business like everton to up sticks and go and pay knowsley for the priveledge of being overlooked and shortchanged?

its going to get hotter before this situation cools, and i see straight through 'standing proposals' as well.

Well lads if anyone has sloopy seconds they do and have done for years as Anfield was our first home. I'm not suggesting that we move into Analfield as such but it could be used to help us redevelop GP, subject to sponsorship, or we could build an entirely new stadium there and, with the councils cooperation, and we've had none of that up to now, combine the entire area to accommodate stadia befitting prem teams. As I said it is just food for thought but it must be considered properly as so much [Poor language removed] is being said about us not having anywhere to go in the city, where there's a will there's a way.

theres no will from the council so far, remember fortress? well lets hear who bradleys 'commercial partner' is before we lambast bill and keith, im not happy with the tesco 'closed shop' (lol) lets see what european football may bring in the summer, top 6 next season will go a long way to define us, we have a solid young core of players - can our veterans be replaced and dare i say improved upon?

there is a storm coming with 'standing' but maybe im sounding a bit fox mulder so let me mull it over some more.

theres no will from the council so far, remember fortress? well lets hear who bradleys 'commercial partner' is before we lambast bill and keith, im not happy with the tesco 'closed shop' (lol) lets see what european football may bring in the summer, top 6 next season will go a long way to define us, we have a solid young core of players - can our veterans be replaced and dare i say improved upon?

there is a storm coming with 'standing' but maybe im sounding a bit fox mulder so let me mull it over some more.

We see the same storm Suits, something of an implosion as well:sad:

I just hope that when digging in Stanley Park they find some ancient Roman remains or a rare [Poor language removed] newt or something.

Let the eco warriors get wind of it and take over the site.

if anyone's got some old coins, I'll smash up a load of the mother in laws old plant pots... we leg it down there and strategically bury them.... get Baldrick and his time team beardy bumchums out... really [Poor language removed] em over :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back