New Kits 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the latest Umbro Kits. Assuming they'll be supplying our kits again they'll look like this. Quite like the retro pattern on the cuffs. That's the same umbro pattern that was on our 1992-3 home shirt (i'm a kit geek)
View attachment 45760
View attachment 45762
umbro-santos-2018-19-home-away-kits-4.jpg

Note this little pattern would fit with the everton badge too.

Hopefully this is the last year of Umbro. If we want the perception of the club to improve then I think a change to a better kit supplier is crucial. Leave the Kitbag deal behind too.

2007l21.png

fkr975.png

That's another new Umbro kit in that template already posted. To be fair, if we got an Everton version of that with the sleeve cuff design and and the enlarged Umbro logo, I'd be quite happy.

Watch us now get another pig of a design like this year which looks nothing like that. lol

Hopefully this is the last year of Umbro. If we want the perception of the club to improve then I think a change to a better kit supplier is crucial.

Not remotely crucial - Players, managers and decent football are the crucial bit. Everything else is for LadBible beauts*. Was it absolutely crucial to get on board with a better kit supplier when we were bossing the league and winning the CWC kitted up in Le Coq Sportif?

Man City, Real Madrid or Barcelona could be head to toe in Lonsdale and nobody would be remotely arsed. In fact Lonsdale would get massively hip. Look at Kappa in the 90's, absolute gash but they had a couple of decent Italian club kits and boomed off the back of it.

* I'm 100% wool but "Beaut" is one of those Scouse words which is absolutely more suitable than anything in the English dictionary within this particular context.

Not remotely crucial - Players, managers and decent football are the crucial bit. Everything else is for LadBible beauts*. Was it absolutely crucial to get on board with a better kit supplier when we were bossing the league and winning the CWC kitted up in Le Coq Sportif?

Man City, Real Madrid or Barcelona could be head to toe in Lonsdale and nobody would be remotely arsed. In fact Lonsdale would get massively hip. Look at Kappa in the 90's, absolute gash but they had a couple of decent Italian club kits and boomed off the back of it.

* I'm 100% wool but "Beaut" is one of those Scouse words which is absolutely more suitable than anything in the English dictionary within this particular context.

Okay then, not crucial. I think image is important though and Umbro is pure West Ham. I want Everton to be with a better manufacturer. Adidas, Under Armour or Puma would be sound.

I've got friends who work for both Under Armour and Fanatics who all say that nothing new is happening with Everton next year. It's the same old Umbro deal with Fanatics distribution.

Reactions: Tez

Football shirts being sold to the general public worldwide wasn't really a thing back then though.

I don't think it makes a MASSIVE difference but I wouldn't say it makes no difference either. A nice kit by an "acceptable" brand would improve shirt sales somewhat allied to being more successful. If we went with Adidas or whoever and still came around 11th then yeah it wont make a difference.

Getting your colours right and club brand elements on there makes more difference. I hate what they have done with our club colours. We are Royal Blue, not any other shade of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back