New Kits 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current thoughts are that next years kit will look crap just like this years and I’m NEA because we are crap. Thanks Everton

I bet for the last year of their contract with us, Umbro will bring out a belter Everton kit. Wonder if we will see it for the Southampton game?

Something like this for the 2nd and 3rd kits would be fine by me.

upload_2018-4-25_10-45-7.webp

upload_2018-4-25_10-49-18.webp

There was a great article in WSAG recently about them in the late 70s/early 80s and how they were basically an Adidas licence with a free reign on design. Frankly we just need a much better financial deal and as long as we steer clear of being grouped in with the 'teamwear' set of clubs the gear will be fine regardless of supplier.
I loved the 80's LCS designs

Away or third kit is apparently white with a buttoned collar and diamonds somewhere on sleeve.

We will be wearing a new kit - presumably the home one - Vs Southampton.
No idea what it's like although apparently "nothing like what's been leaked".

Remember when man utd played city in their kit from 1958 to commemorate Munich?Can't we just have the old round neck white collar on royal blue,plain white shorts,white socks, circa 1967-70?oh with that sponsors nonsense on it too I suppose;):)

Away or third kit is apparently white with a buttoned collar and diamonds somewhere on sleeve.

We will be wearing a new kit - presumably the home one - Vs Southampton.
No idea what it's like although apparently "nothing like what's been leaked".
How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back