New Rooney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this is being writen by the anti-christ that is tribal football.

Never,never,never ever take any notice of what these tossers say!!!

Should be banned off the internet.

Fancy having to carry the name of that stain when you are trying to break through, poor kid we should never handicap anyone with that bloody title.

from sefton park hey davids?? i always go down lark lane with the missis for a good bit of grub!!! You ever go down there??.
As often as I can afford altho the Lane is tainted by the recent purchase of two of our finest eating establishments by the RS sick note.

As Bob Dylan once wrote.

They're spoonfeeding Casanova
To get him to feel more assured
Then they'll kill him with self-confidence
After poisoning him with words

The media, they love a celebrity to deconstruct.

Is Baxter a fat manc who will screw us before he plays a full season for us? In that case he is the 1st Baxter and is nothing like that Fatty

Is Baxter a fat manc who will screw us before he plays a full season for us? In that case he is the 1st Baxter and is nothing like that Fatty

exactly, i hate this 'new rooney' rubbish everyone goes on about.

At least from the start we know baxter is a red, not a self claimed blue who will hurt us in a few seasons kissing the badge.

exactly, i hate this 'new rooney' rubbish everyone goes on about.

At least from the start we know baxter is a red, not a self claimed blue who will hurt us in a few seasons kissing the badge.

Baxter has been touted as the next big thing for a wee while now. I think his haircut is a bit too dodgy tbh. He'll never amount to nothing...

Yeah, heard about this kid about 8/9months ago now, apparently he broke all kindsa goalscoring records, both at domestic and international level, meant to be a better prospect than you know who was at the same age. Although I'm not happy that he's a RS, I hear there's a few clubs monitoring him, I would like him to stay with us, as I'm always a fan of the kids coming through and getting a chance in the 1st team.

Only time will tell I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back