New signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Jarvis

Player Valuation: £35m
According to the Daily Mirror, Everton are going to sign midfielder Bruce Lalombongo, yes seriously that is his name.

Who is he, anybody know anything?

According to his club site, he is Swiss, midfielder, plays for Lausanne Sport, 17 (or nearly 17), single, 1m81 tall, 72kg, has played one minute of one game this season, and according to the Beeb, Real Madrid are also after him for 1m.

EVERTON boss David Moyes is ready to win the race to sign Swiss prospect Bruce Lalombongo - and beat Real Madrid to his £1million signature.

The giant 16-year-old midfielder, who plays for FC Lausanne, has been to Goodison Park for talks and is expected to agree a deal in the next few days

Base Stats for Lausanne's number 24

Date of birth 29.04.1990
Post medium
Nationality Switzerland
Cut - Weight 1m81 - 72
Marital status single person
With the LS since 2006

Man how old do I feel seeing that a footballer being chased by Real Madrid and us was born in 1990 :O

Do I take it you want to join the Old Farts Club?

remember Robert I lost the black ball:lol: :lol: :lol:

This kid sounmds like a Viera type, strapping lad that for a midfielder. I'm more than happy that we take the Arsenal approach and pick up good kids from the continent at what may turn out to be bargain prices. I'd rather have 6/7 kids than one BT but then you all would(y)

Trouble is we bring them on and then they buggar off, do we really want to be selling club, training young players for the likes of the Rs and manure.

Trouble is we bring them on and then they buggar off, do we really want to be selling club, training young players for the likes of the Rs and manure.

Its happened once, I can't forsee another miserable prick like Shrek coming along for a while and it remains, in my book, good business.

Picking them up early is definately the key. I was reading about Kaka today and Milan signed him for just £4.5 million as a youngster. He'd probably be worth £30 million + now. Even Ronaldo looks a bargain at £11 million.

Moyes is certainly heading in the right direction and with the likes of Arteta and Cahill picked up on the cheap he clearly has a decent eye for talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back