New Turntable

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesb1970

Player Valuation: £20m
I got a new turntable off Santa and have been buying allsorts of vinyl to listen too. Thing is, evry time I buy one it reminds me of the 80s and certain games or seasons. The obvious is "we are the champions" by Queen but the lsit includes The Smiths, The Cure,Echo and the Bunnymen(even though he is a red), Half Man Half Biscuit(even though they wanted a Dukla Prague Away Kit). What is the track or group that reminds you most of good times with the Blues?

I got a new turntable off Santa and have been buying allsorts of vinyl to listen too. Thing is, evry time I buy one it reminds me of the 80s and certain games or seasons. The obvious is "we are the champions" by Queen but the lsit includes The Smiths, The Cure,Echo and the Bunnymen(even though he is a red), Half Man Half Biscuit(even though they wanted a Dukla Prague Away Kit). What is the track or group that reminds you most of good times with the Blues?

Dave Clark Five 'Glad all over'

I hear that number being belted out I can smell the smog of the 60's, feel the frost at the ground and see the dust drift down from the stands as the crowd above stamped their feet to the driving beat.......................happy happy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back