Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With some of the individual performances we saw on display at the weekend and with the addition of Van Beek and Dele to the squad, the starting XI suddenly seems quite tricky to predict.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Mykolenko
Gomes Allan Van-Beek
Gordon Richarlison Gray

With some of the individual performances we saw on display at the weekend and with the addition of Van Beek and Dele to the squad, the starting XI suddenly seems quite tricky to predict.

Pickford
Gomes Allan Van-Beek
Gordon Richarlison Gray
Yep, I think that'll be the team. Holgate quite stiff after a very solid performance.

Dele and DCL on after 60 mins.

Hey there were doubts about whether Newcastle could realize their ambitions with being under threat of relegation. But much like Man city and Robihno , Newcastle have announced their grandiose intentions with their statement signing of Dan Burn.....I hope we thrash the unscrupulous club

Pickford
Gomes Allan Van-Beek
Gordon Richarlison Gray
Finally, a nice situation to be in. Get a few more wins and try sort ourselves out for next season .

They also will have their own 'transfer window" bounce.

We will have to match their energy, surely they should be disjointed with too many new players

Just like Villa, over the years the barcodes have been a bit of a boggie team for us, throw in a couple of 7-3, a 8-2, 6-2, 6-0, even a 5-0 in 1976, you have to go right back to 1931 to witness an Everton win of epic proportions, 8-1 any chance the new manager bounce will stretch this far? ???

Just like Villa, over the years the barcodes have been a bit of a boggie team for us, throw in a couple of 7-3, a 8-2, 6-2, 6-0, even a 5-0 in 1976, you have to go right back to 1931 to witness an Everton win of epic proportions, 8-1 any chance the new manager bounce will stretch this far? ???
I would grab a one goal win

My God, I want a win! and it better be a slashing victory with 3-4 goals to revenge for that...I'm still got cramps remembering it ?
but it's not going to be easy, with all that money shower from the Gulf's guys spending on new signings what? £100 million? that makes 40% of the whole winter transfers turnover ?

Status
Not open for further replies.