Match Thread Newcastle v Everton - Wed 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be getting a wee bit carried away here, but two points a game average from here on in will end up with us on 64 points. In seasons' past that's normally enough for a Euro League place.

We'll need to get things right in the January transfer window though for that to happen.

Well done Everton, I could see little things tonight from each player that really saw us through.

Concentration, a bit more composure and confidence.

So happy here. 8 points clear of the drop now. Swansea at home next, if we can batter those and Watford slip up, we’re well on our way to repair.

Come on Everton I bloody love ya!!

I might be getting a wee bit carried away here, but two points a game average from here on in will end up with us on 64 points. In seasons' past that's normally enough for a Euro League place.

We'll need to get things right in the January transfer window though for that to happen.
Nobody wants Europa league,we just embarrass ourselves in it and it impacts our league form.

Who didn’t play firminho coutinho winjandum

Matty you do not seem very happy that we have took 10 points from the last 12 available. Do you want us to carry on the way we where and getting thumped by everyone as long as we try and attack. We have got the most important element sorted (defence) and that enables us to nick a goal. Not pretty but 10 out of 12 points and you still complain. Basics first then go from there.

I fully expect us to finish at least 8th now

Status
Not open for further replies.