News of Ex Players

389C1C0D-0D25-4B0B-BFF4-DC354B770050.webp

Random

Fergusons been sacked by Forest Green.. imigne people taught he was good enough to manage us in the PL.. One thing our board got right was not ever giving him a permanent manager job.
Don't write him off mate. A guy can only work with the tools he's given. His first professional managerial position but doesn't mean it will be his last

Don't write him off mate. A guy can only work with the tools he's given. His first professional managerial position but doesn't mean it will be his last
Difficult to imagine for a team who were already rooted to the bottom of the table, but Forest Green actually nose-dived the moment he joined. It was something like 18 points from 20 games before he joined, then 4 points from 20 games after he joined.

I don't think he's got the tools to be a manager.

Difficult to imagine for a team who were already rooted to the bottom of the table, but Forest Green actually nose-dived the moment he joined. It was something like 18 points from 20 games before he joined, then 4 points from 20 games after he joined.

I don't think he's got the tools to be a manager.
Going from bottom to... bottom. I mean I understand your comments. maybe he just needs more experience. Or maybe he will do something else. Just thought he was ace as caretaker and hope it wasn't just hot air. Either way, all the best to him

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back