Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. One result guys, the other matches were pants and awful line ups which he changed and panicked. I'm worried he wont play the flair players (Vlasic). Before that second half he looked like he'd given up to me. You can't have that

He’s bombed Vlasic cos he saw his arse over him coming straight into the team over his kids.
That’s wrong on all counts

Forget the romance of ex Everton players for once
If you or anyone else think he’s looked up to the job on these 4 games god help us.
The Watford game was great but let’s be honest, they spanked us and we got out of jail.
But he’s one of us......
I don't want him as the next long term Everton boss but if it comes to a short term post between him and Allardyce then I'd probably go with him. If it doesn't work out, then get fat sam in.
I think the palace game will tell us a lot about him, how he sets up, does he drop Rooney etc. What harm in waiting a couple more games till getting fat sam in.

It wouldn't be a great appointment but if there were no other options about apart from Allardyce (and it looked that way) , it is what it is
I know, I don't have answers either but if I was in the game I'd be more prepared I think. I still think he wont give him to end of season and he will say carry on for a bit. I know thats not good but he is after a marquee. Remember how long it took us to agree with Southampton for Koeman

If we play well the next few games and win plenty points then I'm sure most of us will be on board.

I'm actually confident this will happen.

I know, I don't have answers either but if I was in the game I'd be more prepared I think. I still think he wont give him to end of season and he will say carry on for a bit. I know thats not good but he is after a marquee. Remember how long it took us to agree with Southampton for Koeman

Very possibly mate.

Look it's an underwhelming appointment and Unsworth has got his starting line-up wrong in every game of his four. It's even worse if crap like Stubbs and Weir come in as coaches.

But if it is to set us up for a big summer and thwart the terrible plans of Walsh, that's one reason

If we play well the next few games and win plenty points then I'm sure most of us will be on board.

I'm actually confident this will happen.
I was confident we would do that v brighton and co lol,who we should beat and actually winning are 2 different things when its everton,its around this time last year we went on our bad run for a month or so,and we had something like 26 ish points from 18 ish games at xmas,so if we did actually win v the likes of west ham/huddersfield we would not be to far away,but if unsworth based on one win etc and us been pretty crap bar say 45mins is wrong badly- I would not pick unsworth at all,strange starting line ups,odd player postions,leaving some decent players out who have not done to bad etc, basically throwing the europa game when we had a little chance still [even in the unlikely event we might not have won] in hoping we beat watford etc, just about worked otherwise what was point of resting player for europa]

Imagine Allardyce going there and getting "the treatment".

We'd be hurtling through the trap door.
Was listening to Kilbane on Irish radio last night and he was talking about Moyes and West Ham.
He was talking about the season he finished 17th, reckons Moyes had a lot of trouble in the dressing room as he got on the wrong side of Duncan Ferguson who had most of the senior players on his side and who the likes of Rooney idolized.
If ferguson survived the Koeman cull, I'd say he'd still be there for any new outside manager to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back