Next Full Time Everton Captain?

Next Full Time Captain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £90m
With Jags on his last contract, Baines in a similar position and Seamus also looking to be on the back side of his career, who should the next Everton captain be? Weirdly the next in line thus far this season has been Davies but he doesn't figure to be a regular in the XI so I don't know if it should be him. I think we should make it someone like Pickford who will hopefully be here and starting for a good few years rather than someone like Gylfi who is probably only a couple of years removed from being at that stage Seamus is at now.

Anyway in the poll I included basically anyone who has played this season except Zouma because there hasn't been any indication that he will be here permanently like there has with Gomes.

I think its too early to tell.

We may buy someone in the summer who is immediately made on pitch captain with probably Coleman as club captain if he stays.

I think its too early to tell.

We may buy someone in the summer who is immediately made on pitch captain with probably Coleman as club captain if he stays.
Then the answer is Coleman. I'm asking who the next club captain as you put it will be.

Our next captain is not with us yet. Who it will be, I do not know. We need someone who can galvanise and energise the team with his presence. I don't think that we have him here yet. Have Peter Reid and Andy Gray retired - because they'd be the type I'd think would be what we need.

Where’s the option - ‘thin on the ground’

Personally think it needs to be someone who can work on the ref during a game.
We seem to be devoid of that strong personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.