Next Manager - Alder Hey Charity fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
I realise that this may be seen as just another manager thread, however, I think that with all the names that are flying about, and with all the names that people are mentioning, I feel that it is about time that people started to put their preverbial neck on the line for a bit of fun, and to help a good cause.

I propose that we all put a name down in this thread, and that name is equivalent to a £2 bet, that is payable to the GOT 2016 Charity of choice, Alder Hey. If you get it right, you don't win anything, but if you get it wrong, the suggestion is to voluntarily donate £2 signed off as your user name to the link on the attached thread.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/got-official-charity-alder-hey.81073/

The name i'll put my £2 against, is.....

Unai Emery

Hope he gets it for is managerial skills and he seems most popular so more money for alder hey.

Well, this seems to be going well....... As long as Emery doesn't arrive, that's £4 raised for Alder Hey

I'm in.
Not my personal choice, but I think a certain Mr.Koeman will be the new manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.