Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
forum.php

I will be more than happy with Koeman. Personally would have slightly preferred Emery, but Koeman comes with PL experience. I see a lot of people saying he hasn't proved himself, hasn't won anything etc. I don't remember Howard Kendall winning anything before we went with him the first time either. If we get Monchi also, that will be huge.

Whoever we get it is quite obvious now that the massive change that comes with investment, that we have all been praying for 24/7 for years, has happened. We are in completely different place now, and the future, while uncertain, is a lot brighter. If Moshiri was not around, and we still had Bill et all in charge, I can assure you the likes of Jose, Koeman, De Boer, Emery, Pelligrini would not have even been in the equation, and either Alan Stubs, David Unsworth or god forbid Moyes would already be our new manager.

The intent, and ambition, not to mention talks of a new stadium and a huge transfer kitty, from Mr. Moshiri, are very, VERY exciting to me.

COYB. Lets welcome whoever we get. There is Royal Blue on the horizon, lets embrace it.

Spot on. Doesn't particularly bother me in regards to Koeman or Emery, have been impressed with what they have both done over the last few years, admittedly more impressed with Emery's achievements but Koeman has PL experience and I feel could be a greater draw for players.

I feel that Koeman is Moshiri's man and I feel like with his connections in football he is in an excellent place to make such a judgement. Also what I really like is the intent this shows if Moshiri is able to go out and get exactly who he has wanted and is prepared to make sure that they come to the club rather than settling for a cheap substitute. Bodes well for the future of the club, very exciting times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back