Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, was kind of laughing at it then but now he's said that...think Löw would be amazing!

His career in club management was woeful. Like proper dreadful.

And before someone mentioned the cup or league he did win, that club went bankrupt about the same time as their open top bus parade.

Oh. Sounds like his Goldfish might be minted.

His career in club management was woeful. Like proper dreadful.

And before someone mentioned the cup or league he did win, that club went bankrupt about the same time as their open top bus parade.

Yes that guy who wins trophies, stated he wanted a new venture with a younger blues assistant unsy or Sheedy to learn of him would be ideal - he would also have far more freedom than at City - total control with us no compensation to pay lives local - I would not be that upset if something like this happened than getting a middle of the road mark 2 RM who can only promise, and never achieved trophies!
Sheedy must be getting on for 60 himself I would have thought? Not exactly a dynamic young sidekick to a 62 year old.

Just said on granada news or should I say the manchester united show, that moist is one of 9 to be interviewed for the job.

I go the gym and come back on GOT to see Emery staying at Sevilla, We've not spoken to De Boer but we have contacted Moyes.. What is going on? Please don't be true!!!

Yeah but what's your point?

That in the long run it will make slim to no difference who we appoint as manager. Although I can how that would have been lost in the rambling rant that was my post. I just see the same old thing year after year, decade after decade regardless of the team unless what happens is actually groundbreaking or financially dominant in nature. The whole thing is a cyclical farce and just keeps getting worse, the only difference is that it's got prettier packaging and better advertising.

What we actually need imho is a proper philosophy, which Martinez initiated, to bring talented loyal youth through and spend money filling the gaps. Obviously Martinez couldn't stay on as manager but his philosophy was right and he'd have made a excellent director of football. Not one of the managers we're being link with is a stand out candidate, why not appoint a coach rather than manager. At this level players should be able to manage themselves, all they really need is coaching. The way we're going now is the same as always, round in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.