Next Signing Guessing Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that Merro bloke appears to be backing down on Rodallega + Pranjic claims over a medical this weekend and signing this week.
Not that i'm ITK ofcourse

Dude, Rodallega is a free agent, of course there will be other offers on the table to him.

It is also the general consensus that we are favourites to get him. Hes a decent squad filler anyway.

There was no claims about medicals this weekend either, it's a sunday, nothing ever happens on a sunday.

But I fully believe and think progress to be made tomorrow onwards on Pranjic and Rodallega.

Pranjic being more likely. Rodallega may still choose to apply his trade elsewhere, which wouldn't be the end of the world.

Dude, Rodallega is a free agent, of course there will be other offers on the table to him.

It is also the general consensus that we are favourites to get him. Hes a decent squad filler anyway.

There was no claims about medicals this weekend either, it's a sunday, nothing ever happens on a sunday.

But I fully believe and think progress to be made tomorrow onwards on Pranjic and Rodallega.

Pranjic being more likely. Rodallega may still choose to apply his trade elsewhere, which wouldn't be the end of the world.
John Merro â€￾@johnmerro1
Medicals this weekend for both.

Not seen that, for someone that hates twitter and doesn't believe a word said on there..

You found that quote pretty quick...

Also, that guy has stated a ton of times he just passes on what he hears and believes to be true.

They may or may not have been in this weekend, does not mean we would hear anything ON a weekend.

If we hear anything, it will be this week possibly.

So let me get this straight, we now show ZERO interest in a player that is free that we were prepared to pay a fee for in Jan. And that said player has came out and said that he is talking to Everton and expected something to be done soon. Okay then. I expect Pranjic and Pienaar to sign, unsure about Rodallega as he might want guaranteed 1st team football which he wont get because of Jelavic.

Rubbish, Rodallega has been talking to Stoke and Sunderland this weekend. Our entire medical team is in Austria until Tuesday so no medicals until end of week at least. We have been in talks with HR for sometime though and it would seem he wants to join but quite rightly looking at other offers too. Pranjic is back up incase we don't sign Pienaar, Everton not happy he made our interest so public last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back