S'land H
W. Ham A
Villa H
Palace A
B'mouth H
Norwich A
Leicester H
Stoke A
It's Bournemouth A and Palace H with the Bournemouth game first, btw.

In similar league games ('similar' because of some promoted/relegated teams) over the past few seasons we have as many as 15 pts and as little as 8pts.

Over the next ten games we will define our season. Struggle and it will cause all sorts of ripples throughout the club, actually go and win most of them and we become the team we threaten to be and can actually challenge for a european place.

then again we win tonight and we are three/four wins away from a trophy so there is always that.

Is right.

State of this.

Spurs and the RS can get to feck.

I'd agree, but all I read on here is how it's impossible to finish ahead of them (which is strange considering in the last 3 seasons alone we've finished ahead of Liverpool Spurs and United at different times). Not even top 7 is the target, it seems it's now top 8? Why have standards gone down?

I'd agree, but all I read on here is how it's impossible to finish ahead of them (which is strange considering in the last 3 seasons alone we've finished ahead of Liverpool Spurs and United at different times). Not even top 7 is the target, it seems it's now top 8? Why have standards gone down?
I agree.

Over the next ten games we will define our season. Struggle and it will cause all sorts of ripples throughout the club, actually go and win most of them and we become the team we threaten to be and can actually challenge for a european place.

then again we win tonight and we are three/four wins away from a trophy so there is always that.

Would love a blood and thunder 2 leg semi final. You know we'd be away second leg v City or someone but getting a Liverpool or United in a 2 leg semi would be boss.

It's sheer lunacy thinking that a team which has won 16 out out of its last 50 league games, and hasn't won back to back games since April, is going to win 10 in a row.

I think this run is going to be a lot tougher than some people are thinking. If we get 18 points from the 24 available from this list then I think it will be a good return. Any less than 15 would make it pretty difficult to finish much higher than last year I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.