NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping with the Ask Vic theme from earlier, this answer from Friday has many parallels with Everton's situation.

The Packers couldn't be positioned more perfectly than they are. They have a roster of young, ascending players, led by a quarterback in his prime. They have a general manager and a coach who work in coordination with each other; no power plays there. The Packers have one of the league's healthiest salary caps and a front office led by Mark Murphy that is providing the revenue required to stay competitive with the big-market, high-revenue teams. None of that is by accident.

http://m.packers.com/news/headlines/2014/07/72775414-4dcb-4be0-a035-0428391826f1/

Just subscribed to the NFL GamePass. Disappointed that it is no longer free, but it was nice for a couple of years. Found an online coupon (REP15) to get 15% off.

Watched the Packer's first pre-season game. Was a deluge in Nashville. Fumbles and muffs everywhere (ohh err). Packers lost, but it was pre-season, so WHO CARES.

Haven't bothered with Hard Knocks yet, so would be interested in opinions of anyone that has seen it.

Just subscribed to the NFL GamePass. Disappointed that it is no longer free, but it was nice for a couple of years. Found an online coupon (REP15) to get 15% off.

Watched the Packer's first pre-season game. Was a deluge in Nashville. Fumbles and muffs everywhere (ohh err). Packers lost, but it was pre-season, so WHO CARES.

Haven't bothered with Hard Knocks yet, so would be interested in opinions of anyone that has seen it.

Haven't say HK yet. Despite their record the Falcons have been competently boring the past few years. Not sure that Hard Knocks will be any good.

Three hours until kick off for the season.

I'm really hoping the Packers can pull off an upset away from home. A top offence against a top defence. Let's hope the refs don't ruin it again...

Three hours until kick off for the season.

I'm really hoping the Packers can pull off an upset away from home. A top offence against a top defence. Let's
hope the refs don't ruin it again...
Should be a good one. Still hard to believe the season is starting as its about 90 degrees Fahrenheit today. I'm in a double elimination reverse suicide pool (basically pick one team each week who you think will lose). The Packers were the most popular choice to lose, so come on Packers.

Should be a good one. Still hard to believe the season is starting as its about 90 degrees Fahrenheit today. I'm in a double elimination reverse suicide pool (basically pick one team each week who you think will lose). The Packers were the most popular choice to lose, so come on Packers.

I like FFL, but that's a bit much, even for me.

This should be fun to watch. Jags fans this year are like Leon Spinks in the ring with Ali.

You got nothing to lose, so why not give it your best shot. It's been grim in recent years, but there's a looser, more fun atmosphere down here in Duval. We know the defense has to be better, as they can't be much worse, and Bortles gives us a little hope.

Seahawks are the current class of the league. It's good to be Pete Carroll.

Ow. That's way too much thinking for me. I've been out of FFL for about eight years. Too much bandwidth, especially with keeper leagues, individual defense picks, etc, etc...

One EPL pool and that's it. Gwladys Knights off to a strong start, but no $$ yet, of course.

It's good to be Pete Carroll.

CHEWCHEWCHEW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back