• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Non League Football

That’s mad, a two league jump, you very rarely get that at any level of football for a manager. Big risk for Warrington.
Looking at the club statement, he has had some sort of conection there previously, I think he may have played and/or coached there?

TBF to the lad, of the games I've watched, he's been fair and quite straight in the interview afterwards. I've never heard BBS 'phemonenal moment' type quotes or constantly saying 'disappointing' a la Wally. I've never thought he was spouting bs and that he was watching a different game to me, but then I don't suppose the scrutiny is 1% that of a full time pro manager?

The FB comments from local fans and ex players are interesting, former pro's from Crewe Alex (and their mates ffs) dropping hints here and there for the job.

FA Cup 3rd Round Qualifying Round tomorrow and a new ground for me;

Tonbridge Angels v Walton & Hersham. Both teams going well in their respective leagues, National League South Tonbridge are unbeaten this year and are favourites to overcome their Southern League Premier opponents but who knocked out National League South Farnborough in the last round.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back