Norwegian Blue

marthin

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I was born in Norway but have been living in Cheshire for a few years now. I found this forum whilst looking for an alternative to twitter/X that's a bit toxic at times
I became an Evertonian watching them play spurs on telly some time in the late eighties I liked the colours.
My favourite player I've watched I'll probably have to say Tim Cahill although I am also a fan of Naismith
I don't have pineapple on pizza myself but each to their own.

Dix We.webp

I was born in Norway but have been living in Cheshire for a few years now. I found this forum whilst looking for an alternative to twitter/X that's a bit toxic at times
I became an Evertonian watching them play spurs on telly some time in the late eighties I liked the colours.
My favourite player I've watched I'll probably have to say Tim Cahill although I am also a fan of Naismith
welcome mate, from a fellow Cheshire dwelling wool

Welcome to the forum my name is carlos21 if you want anything just let me know.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back