Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get one it’s yours gratis. You do understand Everton won’t be playing? lol
You do understand that if we are playing you are letting me have your ticket at cost price, I insist on paying. Thanking you in advance, very kind of you. I’ve put this in my diary under Renub, just in case I forget I know you won’!!

Tom Davies is not available for Saturday, Everyone else was on the pitch training but some have to be treated "carefully"

Davies out for a month or 2

Benitez says Everton "might have someone" with Covid, but will see tomorrow

Per the presser - everyone except Tom Davies is 'available' but we'll have to be cautious with the recent returnees according to Benitez.

I’m really genuinely nervous about tomorrow. It’s an absolute must win.
If we don’t win tomorrow Benitez has to be sacked to be honest. I was at Goodison for Silva’s last game losing 2-0 to Norwich and if we thought that was a toxic atmosphere I dread to think how it’ll be if tomorrow is anything other than a convincing win…

You do understand that if we are playing you are letting me have your ticket at cost price, I insist on paying. Thanking you in advance, very kind of you. I’ve put this in my diary under Renub, just in case I forget I know you won’!!
No worries. There are a few major hurdles to negotiate before this becomes an issue ;)

Perfect opportunity to see some of the managers much lauded and famed aggressive, attacking, high pressing, front footed tactics that he has mentioned recently.

Me message to Benitez is simple.

Choose life.

Choose a job.

Choose the blues.

Choose a funking big tapas.

Choose caramac teeth.

Give Patterson and mykolenko their head.

Choose branthwaite and Mina but jib 5 at the back off and go three in the midfield.

Put Rondon in a skip, where he belongs.

Choose Simms or dobbin for DCL/Richy if needed.

Choose not getting beat, watching another spirit crushing defeat from the dugout.

Choose rotting away & resignation if we loose.

Pishing you last in your caldy home.

Nothing more than an embarrassment to your selfish funked up ego.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

Perfect opportunity to see some of the managers much lauded and famed aggressive, attacking, high pressing, front footed tactics that he has mentioned recently.

Me message to Benitez is simple.

Choose life.

Choose a job.

Choose the blues.

Choose a funking big tapas.

Choose caramac teeth.

Give Patterson and mykolenko their head.

Choose branthwaite and Mina but jib 5 at the back off and go three in the midfield.

Put Rondon in a skip, where he belongs.

Choose Simms or dobbin for DCL/Richy if needed.

Choose not getting beat, watching another spirit crushing defeat from the dugout.

Choose rotting away & resignation if we loose.

Pishing you last in your caldy home.

Nothing more than an embarrassment to your selfish funked up ego.

Choose your future.

Choose life.
This

Tom Davies is not available for Saturday, Everyone else was on the pitch training but some have to be treated "carefully"

Davies out for a month or 2

Benitez says Everton "might have someone" with Covid, but will see tomorrow
Knowing our luck it is covid & it's for a player we really need. I don't wish illness on anyone but please be someone like Delph or Begovic if it has to keep someone out.

Really hope he starts Patterson over Coleman and begins to move on, Coleman has been a great servant but now with a new right back he must be used in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.