Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing that we have pace in this side and constantly slow things down. It's been the same way for years but you can see it on the pitch today.

Give it to gray or Gordon to run at the defence? No , play a 25 yard pass in the air that's like 2mph and give Norwich time to position themselves.

A better manager would play to that strength.

I'm stroked by the gravity of the situation, this fricking cellar team, same as Watford was.

I don't know even what to say, but I need to say something as therapy, otherwise, my guts will eat me alive.

You can't sum up how desperate and dire we are. You couldn't make it up that we've spent half a billion in the last 5-6 years to come up with that. There's only one thing that will shock this club in to realising how much sh toilet stuff we are in and that's relegation. We're going that way for sure. It's more like 93/94 at the moment.

I can't stand Gomes but to be fair, there's only Gbamin.

I see what you’re saying.

How about we play a 3 instead then? Gomes gets bypassed and overrun every game I watch him and for me is a huge liability. I’d even throw Gbamin in before Slowmes and put Towsend with them in the centre of the park for some control, just fed up of this manager and these tactics.

Picking Rondon today is nothing short of a disgrace too.

Playing two strikers who can't get involved in the build up play is a waste of time. We don't dominate the midfield and end up without any ideas other than hoping for a bit of magic from Gray and Gordon.

Inappropriate Language
He’ll be fired after this. Had refused to change players that keep making errors every week. In a way he’s dug his own grave
He won’t give a [Poor language removed] though, walks away with a few million in his pockets. I can’t stand the man

Status
Not open for further replies.