not enough guinness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
in the indies to compliment that performance

it had to be saint paddys for the irish to beat one of the big sides - pakistan - and what a way, some brilliant fielding, brilliant.

Pure team work plus some very strange sounding Irishmen from the sydney area of Dublin(y):dance: :dance: :dance: . just wait until that Pakistan side goes home, they'll be lynched:P

i fancied pakistan as a dark horse. amazing that they are out after 2 games.

just england to follow them now....

i fancied pakistan as a dark horse. amazing that they are out after 2 games.

just england to follow them now....

Pity about Bob Woolmer dropping dead, he'll have taken some secrets to the grave with him.:sad:

What were you on Neiler lad, Smethwicks, Guinness or Jameson's:P :P n or all three:lol: :lol:

The black stuff and a few jemmy's to start got a little wild after the cricket and didnt need an excuse to drink anything that was put in front of me! was easily talked into cocktail woofing by a charming young lass from Galway who kindly looked after me in my delicate state. She wasnt impressed the next day when i scappered to watch the game the next day! Ah well you can only ever have one love!

Last edited:
The black stuff and a few jemmy's to start got a little wild after the cricket and didnt need an excuse to drink anything that was put in front of me! was easily talked into cocktail woofing by a charming young lass from Galway who kindly looked after me in my delicate state. She wasnt impressed the next day when i scappered to watch the game the next day! Ah well you can only ever have one love!

If she was like any of those in Lisdonvanna I'd have done a runner myself mate:lol: :lol: :lol: (y)

Jesus Monty a little scary that you know where and what that is! But hey good to sing along to! OoooHHH Listoanvarna Listo Listo Listo Listo Varna!

Many years ago Monty, man of mystery, and a load of mates spent a cracking time at the Imperial Hotel, guests of Jim White owner of that hotel and John McNamara from the Admirals Rest. I got that pissed I urinated over the Cliffs of Moher, that is some drop, I think it formed a rainbow before hitting the sea below. I had spent the night on the black stuff and 'Clare punch' pocheen and some other stuff:P

Many years ago Monty, man of mystery, and a load of mates spent a cracking time at the Imperial Hotel, guests of Jim White owner of that hotel and John McNamara from the Admirals Rest. I got that pissed I urinated over the Cliffs of Moher, that is some drop, I think it formed a rainbow before hitting the sea below. I had spent the night on the black stuff and 'Clare punch' pocheen and some other stuff:P

Wow Monty dont think id chance a leak of the cliffs with a few scoops on me! Was it real Poitean, there is a recipe, taht one shot and your floored not only that every time you drink any liquid (were talking water here even) after for a week your pissed!

You did well in that state to get out of Listonvarna without a wedding ring on, or followd closely by a shot gun!

From what I remember I found one of the lads talking away to a donkey in a field, pissed as a fart. The women, one or two belters but a fair selection of Mrs Doyles as well. Christ they were happy days, long time past unfortunately.

We went fishing down on Doolin sands for bass at night. When we got back the locals went ape, little did we know but the beach we were on had sinking sand, a few locals, horses, cattle and donkeys had disappeared into it, we just got some nice bass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back