Now this doesn't happen every day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Bill

Player Valuation: £80m
So a co-worker and I go out to lunch today and we visit an establishment that has a few TV's in it.

Well on one of the TV's is no other than Everton taking on Charlton. I remarked to my friend that it was the first time I had ever walked into any place where Everton was on TV.

Too bad it was minute 30 because I wanted him to see McFadden's strike.

should have pretended you were hit in a car crash and couldn't go back for an hour or at least till the bleeding had stopped. Works all the time. ;)

New idea noted.

How about start talking about the voices in your head telling you have to stay, while playing with the knife in your hand just a bit too keenly.

now we share ideas and a whole new world opens up. every day is an education, nice one chico.

(makes mental note for variety)

tut, amateurs.

he was out for lunch, the crux of the lie is with the person tx went to lunch with, that person lends credibility to his story.

lunch = bad food = hour in the gents being ill. ;) ;) ;)

the other employee has to be onside and prepared to watch the footy though.

spike your mates drink with phenathyline and job done. your mate is in the loo for at least an hour. Pissing like a fire hydrant with its tap smashed off.

Who is the amateur now, dont need your mates consent and you get it to look genuine as hell.:toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Last edited by a moderator:
and where does one get 'phenathyline' from?

how does one administer it?

how much is necessaary for the desired reaction?

do you like your friend?

all these variables, its getting tough.

*makes not on piece of paper and runs to farmacia*

"Excuse me kind women with blue hair, have you got some fen-af-ee-lin".

Chica-azul is getting a funny tasting mojito next time Im pissed off.

Well I've been blown away with the amount of coverage we've had over here (New Zealand) in the last wee while. In the last weekes we've had live coverage of every fixture - damn near unheard of - whether I'm talking about in the UK, or here. I'm not complaining, but I have to say it has made for some very long days :>

COYB

Amen to Foxtel!! (Sky in NZ i think). When we were playing Fulham I was in Queenstown, but I couldnt watch it. I think theyre putting us on more for the Cahill factor, although Blackburn and Middlesborough dont feature very much, so that cant be it. I think its the fact weve had sunday and weekly games.

I think it is because the world is starting to pay attention to the Great toffees once more. And if it is not that reason then I don't want to know ;) ;)

Last year on TW forum someone noted that we seem to lose when we're live on TV. Some RS fans at Sky, BBC, etc. noted this and hence we're on virtually every week (last game that wasn't shown here was - actually I don't remember).

Of course the RS dudes are not smart enough to realize the flaw in their plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back