Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Some young unheard of lad from a far out land who's mustard

Votes: 20 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sladen90

Player Valuation: £8m
Just been having a discussion with a mate as to who should be our number one target upfront regardless of the rom situation. I would be intrested to see who everyone actully wants. For me it is iheanacho.

buy giroud and rooney now. If we sell lukaku i want us to go for that guy from inter for big bucks (we doin't know if we don't try) and then add a tap in merchant of iheanacho/hernandez

Looks like Rooney is pretty nailed on, so I would be happy with Giroud for a couple of seasons and the fancy cheese on toast option or Dembele as they would have something to prove.

If Rooney or Giroud happens we need is pace. Sandro looks pretty quick but we could do with another quick striker. Out of those listed it'd be King or Iheanacho for me.

Bluestevon nailed it with Giroud & Dolberg. Giroud is waiting to see if Arsenal buy Lacazette & is probably more likely to return to France but if we could persuade him & persuade Dolberg to move now (he wants to stay at Ajax for at least one year) then we'd have the ideal mix of immediate fix and long-term solution. Throw in a hybrid striker/wing type (like Niang but better) & we'd have far better depth than last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.