Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Offical ban on English fans moaning.. you are in a major semi final.. just enjoy it.

As a card-carrying member of the ABE fellowship, the major consolation for me as the inevitable finally ensues is that an awful lot of people who have been slamming that decent Mr Southgate and his brave boys are going to look very foolish indeed as they hoist their St. George's crosses on the full-time whistle in Berlin next Sunday.

I've never seen an angry celebration. This is going to be quite something. Sir Gareth of the Garter.

Are we allowed to constructively criticise the performances while being happy that we are in a Semi Final?
No.. getting to a semi final means you can't complain for 6 weeks.. a final appearance and there's no complaints for the rest of the calender year.. win the final and you can't moan for 2 years and 4 months.

We've not played well at all. In fact the standard of most matches has been very poor.
But we're still in it. Looking forward to us putting in one decent performance against the Dutch.
Just have a go at them. If we lose so be it. Go down with a fight if we go down at all.
Jordan will be our hero again if called upon.

No.. getting to a semi final means you can't complain for 6 weeks.. a final appearance and there's no complaints for the rest of the calender year.. win the final and you can't moan for 2 years and 4 months.

Can we have one small moan about kieran trippier on the left? I'll sacrifice everything else just for that one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back