offside rules . . ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo

Player Valuation: £950k
Ok give me a break here - i know im female and being blonde doesn't help

but would someone please try and explain the offside rules - Latch has been trying for years, i just don't get it . . .

would any of you lot give it a go?

Ok give me a break here - i know im female and being blonde doesn't help

but would someone please try and explain the offside rules - Latch has been trying for years, i just don't get it . . .

would any of you lot give it a go?

I explained this straightforward concept for the benefit of your husband in TW, once that reopens I will copy my post from in there, can't be arsed doing it all again now!:P

offside.jpg

OK, if Mr Black team man with the ball passes to the other black team man, as per the pic. It is offside.

If Mr Black team man is level or behind the white's defence when the ball is played (like the other two black team players) he is onside :)

offside.jpg

OK, if Mr Black team man with the ball passes to the other black team man, as per the pic. It is offside.

If Mr Black team man is level or behind the white's defence when the ball is played (like the other two black team players) he is onside :)

that was a brilliant drawing - (y)

hehe, wasn't me I'm afraid, Google images :P

doesn't matter where you got it from -

latch has been trying to explain it with . . . a lighter, salt and pepper pots, box of matches and a biro,

if your lucky - your explanation might just get it through to me . . . mr black . . mr black . . . . . . . . . mr white . . . . nearly there . . .

oh god give me time . . :)

doesn't matter where you got it from -

latch has been trying to explain it with . . . a lighter, salt and pepper pots, box of matches and a biro,

if your lucky - your explanation might just get it through to me . . . mr black . . mr black . . . . . . . . . mr white . . . . nearly there . . .

oh god give me time . . :)

There there dear, I'll make you a nice cup of tea. ;) :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back