Okay that's the breaking point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually cannot believe this thread.

He's a good manager and he's not afraid to do what needs to be done - when we have a squad capable of playing football to the level that some here demand then we will start to play it.

Until then you play within your means to get the maximum amount of points.

If Mourinho was our manager and doing the same thing (which he has pretty much done with United last year) no one would be calling for his head.

Have a look at yourselves guys seriously.

Nothing surprising given the manager.

Think some people need to actually realise this before they keep moaning that we are playing like this. Allardyce hasn't just popped out of nowhere, we do have 30 years experience of his style to go on

He he. Some people eh

I like Charlie, his previous id was better, but this one's still quite good, and starting the thread and then walking away ( he was last seen at the same time he posted the first post ) is good tactics.

To be fair, he has managed to highlight the people who didn't want Allardyce in the first place and will find fault with anything that happens while he's here, while studiously ignoring anything positive.

Sam is a means to an end. I for one find him to be a very unpleasant dinosaur of a man and hope that at the end of the season he is replaced, however, credit where credit is due, we were an absolute shambles when he came in and in danger of being dragged into a relegation battle. He has steadied the ship, hope it continues so we can get rid in May.

I like Charlie, his previous id was better, but this one's still quite good, and starting the thread and then walking away ( he was last seen at the same time he posted the first post ) is good tactics.

To be fair, he has managed to highlight the people who didn't want Allardyce in the first place and will find fault with anything that happens while he's here, while studiously ignoring anything positive.

Bit harsh there Sir. I do post plenty of serious stuff so a bit unfair to be labelled purely a wind up merchant..

I didn't want Sam before he was appointed as I didn't think it was a crisis. But he's here now and I'll back him of course but a quick knee jerk reaction to that sorry performance is unavoidable sometimes!

Charlie's been a WUM from day one on here
Fair play to him though, chuck a stone in the pond and then logoff and go to the pub !
But it's the responses to the initial statement too.

We dont have too many fans who'll put up with this dire nonsense for much longer than the remainder of this season. Thankfully. Even those who back him (which I do myself) would accept that.

If he wants to stay on he has the task of getting Everton playing well too. His choice...if he has it in him.

It's not a great result but from where we have come from it is acceptable and without Rooney even more so seeing most our good play stems from him.

I haven't seen the match but could it be WBA had the game of their lives? They are under pressure too and you can't expect teams to just roll over for us.

Bit harsh there Sir. I do post plenty of serious stuff so a bit unfair to be labelled purely a wind up merchant..

I didn't want Sam before he was appointed as I didn't think it was a crisis. But he's here now and I'll back him of course but a quick knee jerk reaction to that sorry performance is unavoidable sometimes!

Nowt wrong with being a WUM now and then mate.
Obviously it's not something I've ever been guilty of, but I appreciate the artistry involved in it !

It's not a great result but from where we have come from it is acceptable and without Rooney even more so seeing most our good play stems from him.

I haven't seen the match but could it be WBA had the game of their lives? They are under pressure too and you can't expect teams to just roll over for us.
We made Chris Brunt look like Xavi.

Status
Not open for further replies.